Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mini Tutorial Tryout: Fish Braid Friendship Bracelet

Fish Braid Friendship Bracelet. Say that five times fast.


Can I just say how excited I am to see friendship bracelets pop back up? I adored making these as a kid. Getting a bag of colored thread was like Christmas for me when I was younger. I made them all the time.

When I found Oh So Pretty's tutorial for a fishtail bracelet, I had a moment to think, DUH! Why didn't I think of that? Then I rummaged for some thread. Her tutorial is AWESOME with step by step pictures if you don't know how to do a fish tail braid. Which you should learn. It's my go to hairstyle for Lily on mornings we are running behind.

I did pink, black, purple, and orange. I also lost my camera, so cell phone pictures had to do. Garg. 
Lily immediately stole it from me and has now claimed it as her's. It's a bit big for her wrist, but it fits perfectly as an anklet. 


Quick, easy, cute. I may add to this tutorial tryout as I complete other bracelets. We'll see how much time with two hands I can get in the next few days with baby Sagey Poo. Also, I found out that Oh So Pretty also has a feature called Inspiration Station too! Haha, so I may have to rename that feature to something else so I don't step on any toes. Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...