Friday, April 8, 2011

I used to have a life, but now I have history.

So, I'm sporting a big red "F" on this blog thing so far. That's ok, no one's around to read it yet. Unless it's you. Yeah, you know who you are.

I've been meaning to do a post on my living room redo....haven't had time.
I've also been meaning to do a post on the Great Book Purge of 2011 that went on in my house.....haven't had time.
I've been meaning to recover this ottoman I have for a week, paint a table and a desk, clear out my closet to start working on my next minimalist project, Project 333. Not to mention write a script for a presentation, write a philosophy paper, finish a baby blanket, sew curtains for my bedroom, finish my blinds in my house, and the list goes on, but I'm sure you get the point.

Wait, what's the point?

Oh yes, I have too much to do and all my time is being eaten (EATEN, I tell you!!!) by this upcoming History test I have going on. I'm so far past over it, I have circled back around to it again. Seriously, I should be studying right now. I haven't even gotten 10 of the study guide questions done, and I've been working on it for TWO weeks. Gah! Oh, and to those of you who may say I'm an obsessive studier: yes, I realize that I color code my study aids. Yes, I realize that I cross reference books, notecards, class notes, and lecture notes into one (usually) very cohesive study guide, but this time, without my anal retentive study methods, I would be sunk. Period. I'm still not quite above water yet.

The good news is that  I take the test tomorrow morning. At least it will be over. I'm fairly confident I can B.S. my way through the ones I don't know very well and pull a nice shiny A (which would cancel out the F for failed blog). Here's to positive thinking!

2 comments:

  1. I need you to teach me these anal retentive study habits pretty please! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color code everything. Best advice I can give you!

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...