Sunday, September 23, 2012

Free time? Can I has it?



Today is one of those days where I want to fall down  and beg for mercy. 

Baby Sage is sickly. I blame the nasty air we've had all week. Listening to her sleep (in my arms, because she won't/can't/doesn't wanna sleep anywhere else) is like listening to an orchestra of pigs. Snort, snuffle, Snort...

Lily's asking me every five minutes what she can do but turns down every suggestion I've given her. Color? Nope. Do workbook pages (for which she gets tootsie rolls)? Nope. Clean? Heck no. Play dress up? No, Mom. I did that yesssstttereeerrrrday.

Is it bedtime yet?

Along with whiny, needy, children I've done laundry, cleaned the living room (why bother? It's already trashed again...), made baby food, made veggie soup, and have been mentally willing myself to not be sick. 

I can feel it in my nose and throat, but I'm not getting sick. My body weeps with aches and pains, but I'm not getting sick. I want to sleep for 100 years, but I'm not getting sick. If I say it enough times and take enough vitamin C, it might end up being true. 

I have been piled on with homework and responsibility type stuffs for the past three weeks. It is one damn thing after another. It's been super fun, don't get me wrong. I love being in the classroom with my cute little rabbit seventh graders. I am fascinated and mildly terrified by the video lectures I'm watching for Microbiology. I'm just freaking tired. 

Whiney whine whine. Blah blah blah. Listening to my mental grumpy self is making me sick. (but I'm not getting sick!)

I want three things right now. 1) For Jamba Juice to deliever. 2) My homework to magically complete itself and transfer any needed info into my brain. 3) For it to be bedtime. Is it bedtime yet?

Maybe in the next week or so, if I bust my bummy and get some extra homework done, I'll have a few free nights to go to sleep before midnight. This is the goal, since I'm not getting sick.

Send happy, germ free thoughts my way. Puhhhlleeeassssse?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Jessi!! :( lots of happy and VERY healthy thoughts coming your way! You're not sick!! Good luck surviving!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...