Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello, stranger.

Well, I feel like I should be grinning sheepishly.

October flew to November which sprinted towards Christmas and smacked right into the new year. Talk about time getting away from me right?

I would say that my new year's resolution is to blog more, but that seems cheeseball to me. So I'll just say, I hope I get more time to be around here more throughout the new year. ;)

Decemeber was one crazy month with Christmas. I handmade almost all of the gifts I gave away. I made 10 scarves, 12 dishclothes, 6 dish scrubbers, 2 baby toys.... I lost count. This was all done in a mad dash rush over the last two weeks before Christmas while I was also battling finals... go me!

Also, 4.0 GPA, who rocks it? Yes, that's right. I do.

Now I have 10 days until school starts again, and I plan on being a craft-o-crazy mama for most of it. I am all about crochet lately. I think I've settled on it being my favorite...for at least the next little while. I'm blowing up Pinterest with crochet pins, but it's probably better than all that bacteria and virus pinning I was doing for awhile there right? ;)

I have a big project in the works, and a few little ones that I've completed that I would love to show you! I'll see what I can do about being more blog friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...