Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy (insert holiday of choice here)!!!!!

Holy mother of tutorial loads.

Alina's Adventures in Homemaking has compiled a list of the world's best sewing tutorials
This is the most genius idea ever...and I'll have fun for hours looking at all the different tutorials for Tutorial Tryouts.

I've got a rag quilt for baby Sage and a skirted onesie in the works. Lily has informed me that she would like a crown for herself. That one's giving me a bit of a headache. Haha. I should be posting the tryout for the onesie in the next day or two, so stay tuned.

In other news, what the heck is it about May 5th this year? Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo. Revenge of the Fifth, Free Comic Book Day, AND a full moon. All of the madness makes my brain spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...